Sydney's Supplier of Freshly Cut & Premium Quality Turf
We Supply & Deliver Premium Quality Roll on Grass to Sydney and Penrith
Searching for the most reliable and highly trusted turf suppliers in Sydney is challenging. To make sure you get top quality and freshly cut lawn, ask suppliers if they provide the following:
- Are they available seven days a week?
- Do they have their turf farm?
- Is delivery available?
- Do they offer a guarantee?
- Do they provide a wholesale price?
As the leading growers and suppliers of freshly cut turf, our answer to the questions above are all – Yes! We have a large selection of weed-free lawns at our Penrith farm. With our over decades experience we are so proud to help you meet whatever lawn needs you might have. Our specialists are highly experienced in supplying and installing, weed-free instant lawns.
Below are Varieties we Cultivate, Supply & Deliver
This kind of buffalo grass works great for both commercial and residential uses because it is soft to the touch as well as hypoallergenic. This semi-dwarf soft leaf buffalo has some benefits including:
- It resists wear and tears while needing minimal maintenance.
- It can handle both the shade and full sun exposure.
- It maintains vibrant colour throughout every season.
- This variety can repair itself (to a certain extent) when it is damaged.
Although this type of grass is slightly slower growing, its denseness gives it a luxurious and abundant look year-round.
The Shademaster Soft Leaf Buffalo has a medium sized leaf with an average growth speed. Some of the benefits of this variety include:
- It is also hypoallergenic.
- The Shademaster, true to its name, performs best in areas that attract a lot of shade.
- It can also handle full sunlight.
The Kikuyu is one of the best varieties at forming a strong root system early on. This variety prefers complete sunlight, and it is often used for both residential and commercial lawns. Benefits it provides are:
- Being extremely resilient and cost-effective.
- Great with both dogs and high-volume traffic places.
The Wintergreen Couch is the softest option, making it ideal for kid’s play areas; it has fine leaves and a thicker matt as an extra safety precaution.
- Has a higher density than others, making it very damage-resistant in high traffic areas.
- Can tolerate both sun and shade.
- Has a rich green colour.
How to Choose the Right Type of Turf
There are different turf requirements based on your individual needs, but how do you narrow down your options?
- Do you want a nice decorative lawn or do you want a hard-wearing lawn?
- Will this be in a high traffic area?
- How important is the blade softness for this project?
Here are even more extensive list items to consider so be sure to include these in your criteria
- Sun tolerant
- Shade tolerant
- Mowing frequency
Before locking in on a lawn type decision, make sure that your intended area has been adequately prepared for the installation process. First, you need to begin preparing the soil. This entails everything from removing existing grass and weeds in order to make way for the fresh new turf. Make sure to remove all debris (sticks, stones, etc.) that might be in the designated area. To further prepare the soil, consider levelling it and dropping a starter fertilizer over it to help the incoming turf grow faster.