Fast & Hassle Free Turf Installation in Penrith & Sydney
How to Know When it’s the Best time to Install a New Turf
Although good maintenance can perform wonders, in many circumstances starting over from scratch is the best (and quickest) way to get a great result. Installing new turf is normally your best option if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- The lawn has worn very thin, and the soil is now visible.
- The lawn is struggling due to poor soil quality – this can only be solved by removing current turf, improving the soil, and then installing new turf.
- A high volume of weed grasses is spoiling the look of your lawn.
- Uneven lawn or garden requires landscaping to improve looks.
- Drainage problems are causing regular water-logging.
By investing in a new lawn, you can improve the look of your property plus enhance its overall value. Start afresh with expert advice to help you choose the best variety of turf suited for your lawn and how you can save money, time and energy on the process.
Our Cost Efficient Lawn Installation Process
- Measuring & Ordering – Choose the right turf according to your use and soil type, measure the site, and then order the right volume for delivery on the planned installation day.
- Site Preparation – Clear the area, remove debris, level the soil, and spade it ready for installation. This step is essential to ensure a great result.
- Laying The Turf – Rolling out the turf, creating neat edges along, and rolling to ensure good contact with the soil underneath. New turf should then be watered immediately.
After installation, you’ll then need to maintain your turf to ensure it retains its great look.
3 Reasons Why Hiring a Professional Turf Installer Beats DIY
The best way to get great new turf is to hire a professional. By working with an experienced turf expert at D&V Turf Supplies, you are guaranteed to get a great result. Here are a few of the reasons why our satisfied customers chose to work with us:
1. Avoid DIY Mistakes
We’ve been on enough “rescue” jobs to know that DIY doesn’t always produce the best result. Having a beautiful lawn isn’t just about getting turf down – the details really matter:
- Helping you select the right turf type for your soil and use.
- Advising on drainage and soil quality so you can fix problems before your turf goes down.
- Removing all debris and levelling the soil to ensure a smooth lawn.
- Using the right starter fertiliser to ensure the lawn gets off to a good start.
- Rolling the turf after installation to ensure great contact with soil.
2. A Professional Is Normally Cheaper
How can paying someone to lay your turf be cheaper than doing it yourself?
Well, it’s simple. To achieve the same result, you’d need to invest your money in tools and fertilisers that you don’t currently have. You’ll also have to invest a lot of your time, which is valuable.
When you work with an expert you’re not just getting their time; you’re getting their training, hard-won experience, and professional equipment.
3. Risk-Free Satisfaction Guaranteed
Laying turf is time-sensitive. For professional results, turf must be freshly cut, delivered in the morning and then installed as soon as possible. This is something we achieve every day for our customers, but when you’re doing it as a DIY project for the first time it’s not so easy; everything takes longer than you think.
By working with D&V Turf Supplies, you’re guaranteed a great result.
Take your outdoor lawn to the next level with a turf installation service in Sydney. Whether you want to keep your home’s yard lush and green all year round with minimal maintenance, or if you are looking to have turf installed in your commercial property, we have everything you need!
We strongly believe that turf is the way to go when it comes to your lawn. Why? Here are some of the biggest benefits that our users enjoy about making the switch to grass that lasts!
- Low Maintenance: With turf installation, you can rest assured that you will need minimal maintenance to keep your lawn looking lush and green all year round. Even the harsh Sydney climate is no match for our resilient turf, and it will keep your yard looking like an oasis for years to come, without extensive effort on your part! Turf does not need to be regularly watered, mowed, replaced, or otherwise cared for. Once it’s installed, you can largely forget about its existence – except to enjoy all its other wonderful benefits!
- Durable and Resilient: Wondering how your dog or your children are going to fare with your newly installed turf? Will they destroy it or otherwise damage it? Absolutely not! Our turf is durable and resilient, constructed to stand against the test of time.
- Feels Plush and Soft: There are few lawn surfaces that feel as soothing underfoot as our turf does! Soft and plush, this is the type of lawn that your kids can comfortably play on, your dog can enjoy rolling around on, and you can lay out in.
- Looks Green and Lush All Year Round: You don’t need to worry about struggling to keep your lawn looking beautiful at any point of the year after you’ve had a turf installation service! Your lawn will stay green and lush all year long – regardless of what the weather is like, how much rain you are getting, and what type of year you are having. Our turf completely eliminates those worries from your mind – and leaves behind an effortlessly green, beautiful lawn instead!
How It Works
We know what you’re thinking. With all these great benefits, who wouldn’t want to have a brand-new turf installed on their lawn? Well, here is how it works, so you can get started with the process of having yours installed and enjoy all that high-quality turf has to offer!
Start out by choosing from our different options turf options to find the one that will best suit your home and lifestyle. Our turf experts at D&V Turf Supplies can help you choose the option that is best for you and help you to get started.
From there, we can prepare your land for the installation. Then, we will lay out your instant lawn for you to enjoy!
Get Started Today!
At D&V Turf Supplies, we only offer top-quality, weed free, and cultivated lawns. If you want the best turf in Sydney, then we are the company you’ve been looking for! Get in touch with us today, so we can help you get started in making your lawn the one you have always wanted!