Preparing Soil For New Turf
Preparing the soil for new turf in Penrith & Sydney
- Spray existing lawn or weeds with roundup (Glyphosate) wait 10-14 days before turfing.
- Rotary hoe or spade the soil to a depth of 1 inch. Top dress if necessary to meet up with existing paths & driveways (Turf thickness is about 1 inch).
- Remove sticks, stones, roots and any other debris.
- Level the soil using a rake or lawn leveller.
- Eliminate drainage problems by having soil sloped away from foundations, paths etc.
- Apply a starter fertilizer, such as Dynamic Lifter.
Phone Us on 02-4776-2761 or Request a Quote Online
If you’re looking for premium, freshly cut and affordable instant turf on your lawn, Phone us at 02-4776-2761 or submit an enquiry using the form below. We get back to most enquiries within one business day or less.