Preparing the Soil for New Turf
- Spray existing lawn or weeds with roundup (Glyphosate) wait 10-14 days before turfing.
- Rotary hoe or spade the soil to a depth of 1 inch. Top dress if necessary to meet up with existing paths & driveways.(Turf thickness is about 1 inch).
- Remove sticks, stones, roots and any other debris.
- Level the soil using a rake or lawn leveller.
- Eliminate drainage problems by having soil sloped away from foundations, paths etc.
- Apply a starter fertilizer, such as Dynamic Lifter.