Laying the New Turf Lawn
- Start at a straight edge such as a driveway or footpath.
- Layout the turf lawn like a carpet.
- Make sure all joints are butted together without overlapping or spaces between rolls of turf.
- Use a spade for cutting turf around trees, gardens and along borders.
- Roll the turf to smooth out bumps and air pockets. This will assure good contact with the soil.
Phone Us on 02-4776-2761 or Request a Quote Online
If you’re looking for premium, freshly cut and affordable instant turf on your lawn, Phone us at 02-4776-2761 or submit an enquiry using the form below. We get back to most enquiries within one business day or less.