Top Quality Roll on Grass
At D & V Turf Supplies, we are prepared to help you meet whatever turf and roll on grass Sydney need you may have. Our specialists are very experienced in the field of roll on grass and weed free instant lawns.
We grow many different types of turf at our Penrith farm. Our roll on lawn Sydney options include:
This kind of buffalo turf works great for both commercial and residential uses because it is soft to the touch as well as hypoallergenic. This semi-dwarf soft leaf buffalo has some benefits including:
- It resists wear and tears while needing minimal maintenance.
- It can handle both the shade and full sun exposure.
- It maintains vibrant colour throughout every season.
- This turf can repair itself (to a certain extent) when it is damaged.
Although this type of turf is slightly slower growing, its denseness gives it a luxurious and abundant look year-round.
The Shademaster Soft Leaf Buffalo has a medium sized leaf with an average growth speed. Some of the benefits of this turf include:
- It is also hypoallergenic.
- The Shademaster, true to its name, performs best in areas that attract a lot of shade.
- It can also handle full sunlight.
This turf does, however, darken in colour in the winter.
The Kikuyu Turf is one of the best varieties at forming a strong root system early on. This turf prefers complete sunlight, and it is often used for both residential and commercial lawns. This turf has the benefit of:
- Being extremely resilient and cost-effective.
- Great with both dogs and high-volume traffic places.
The Wintergreen Couch Turf is the softest option, making it ideal for kid’s play areas; it has fine leaves and a thicker matt as an extra safety precaution.
- Has a higher density than others, making it very damage-resistant in high traffic areas.
- Can tolerate both sun and shade.
- Has a rich green colour.
How to Choose the Right Type of Turf
At D & V Turf Supplies, we grow a variety of turf types at our turf farm in Penrith. There are different turf requirements based on your individual needs, but how do you narrow down your options?
Here are some questions to ask yourself if you are wondering how to choose the right type of turf for your lawn:
- Do you want a nice decorative lawn or do you want a hard-wearing lawn?
- Will this be in a high traffic area?
- How important is the blade softness for this project?
Before locking in on a turf type decision, make sure that your intended turf area has been adequately prepared for the installation process. First, you need to begin preparing the soil. This entails everything from removing existing turf and weeds in order to make way for the fresh new turf. Make sure to remove all debris (sticks, stones, etc.) that might be in the designated turf area. To further prepare the soil, consider leveling it and dropping a starter fertilizer over it to help the incoming turf grow.
Narrowing Down Your Options
When selecting your ideal type of turf, consider these factors:
- Sun tolerant
- Shade tolerant
- Foot-traffic resistance
- Mowing frequency
Give us a call on 02-4776-2761 or *submit an inquiry or quote request* using the form below. We get back to most inquiries in 1 business day or less. If you are looking for a company in Sydney to supply and install your turf, contact us for a free quote on our website!