We supply a great range of turf grown at our turf farm in Penrith. Our varieties include:
- The superior buffalo turf, soft to walk on and non allergic with a rich evergreen colour
- Good wear resistance requiring little maintenance.
- A semi dwarf soft leaf buffalo.
- Tolerating both full sun and part shade (up to 80%).
- Self repairing if damaged.
- Outstanding colour retention all year round.
- A premium soft leaf buffalo which is 100% Australian.
- A slower growing lawn, with a medium sized leaf blade.
- A dense thatch giving you an everlasting lush full look all year round.
- A vigorous growing grass, but retains its colour well in winter.
- Prefers full sun.
- Commonly used domestically and commercially.
- Favoured for its vigour and its low price.
- Best preference grass to suit dogs or any high traffic area.
- Low maintenance, hardy lawn variety which appears very similar to Green Leas Park Couch but which has a finer leaf and forms a thicker matt.
- It has a lush green colour and performs well in high traffic areas because of its higher density.
- Wintergreen is also tolerant of a light to medium shade.
- It is exceptionally soft, which is a great preference for children’s play areas.